boutique en ligne  billeterie en ligne  contact   Accès   téléchargez nos brochures en pdf   Facebook   Instagram   Youtube

Logo

logo ot blanc
fren

La Livinière

 

 

liviniere




- The cradle of one of the first A.O.C village Languedoc: Minervois-La Livinièr








La Livinière owes its name to Occitan "vinièra" which means "vine".
At an altitude of 130 m, Liviniérois (es) live in this village.
The vine has always occupied a preponderant place, and this since the Romans; today, this town is the cradle of one of the very first A.O.C village Languedoc: Minervois-La Livinière.
Perched on a promontory, at the bottom of the last foothills of the causse of Saint-Julien-de-Molières, La Livinière is also famous throughout the Minervois thanks to Notre-Dame-du-Spasm. Located at the entrance of the village, this church houses a 15th century stone statue depicting the virgin in failure; on the shoulders of her two hands that seem to support her ...
In addition to the remains of the feudal castle, the church of Saint Etienne and its square domed bell tower, the covered market place and the old fountain contribute to the charm of this village.


- A voir, à faire -
= L'église Notre-Dame-du-Spasme
= Les vestiges du château féodal
= L’église Saint Etienne

- Un peu d'histoire -
Nine kilometers west-northwest of Olonzac, La Livinière has the privilege of a communal wine appellation. The village is on a mound on the edge of the plain, in the shape of a compact ellipse; it was once reported as a castrum of Lavineira or Lavinaria, whose name comes from the Occitan translation for the vine. It was for ten years chief town of a canton (1790-1800) and counted 1,200 inhabitants in 1881.
The village has a church of the 12th and 15th centuries, old houses, vestiges of ramparts; its cooperative cellar produces 24,000 hectoliters and is rich in a distillery, near the old chapel and the little park of Notre-Dame du Spasme.

- Mairie -

Tel : 04 68 91 42 71
Mail : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Ouverture : Du Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h30 à 12h00 et de 16h30 à 18h00

   alibert pano
du minervois au caroux a0d4e

Seuls les partenaires de l'office du tourisme figurent sur le site. Une liste exhaustive peut être fournie sur demande à l'office de tourisme. Les prix et descriptifs sont donnés à titre indicatif sur la base des informations fournies par les prestataires.

ESPACE PRO - Connexion Nos engagements - Mentions Légales - Plan de site




64 64 14d726d1567c98a81b2f9cd318c0b853 facebook 218d2   64 64 0213aa8165c20cbbc11e5b6fc91abf64 instagram f2656   64 64 34fbb0402c0e375f7105a94dca33935c youtube a5daf