- 2nd Sunday of February in Roquebrun: Mimosa Festival
Floral corso of 7 decorated floats, two surprises and bandas. Wine tasting of Roquebrun winery, AOC St Chinian-Roquebrun. The traditional dance of the buffatiere closes the parade. All day, craft fair and local products (about 100 exhibitors). Mass of blessing of the mimosa around 9:15. On-site catering.
- Easter Monday in Roquebrun: Passette, egg hunt
- In April in Prémian: Somail Trail, pedestrian race
- In April in Olargues: Radon Epic Enduro, enduro mountain bike race
- Beginning of May at Saint-Etienne d'Albagnan The Foulées Stéphanoises, running race
- Sunday, May 14 in Olargues: Feast of the wheelbarrow and gardeners
- In May in Berlou: Bacchus hike
- In May (Ascension): May Festival Mai in all the valley
- 1st Sunday of June in Mons-La-Trivalle: Cherry Festival. A festive Sunday around the cherry. Cherry trees are very numerous in the Jaur Valley.
- Beginning of June around Roquebrun: Trail 6666 Occitane, ultratrail.
- In June in Colombières sur Orb: Feast of the Square Tower.
- National Day of July 14 (fireworks): The 13th in Olargues and Roquebrun / The 14th in Mons-La-Trivalle and Prémian.
- In July and August in Olargues and Roquebrun and occasionally in other villages: Guided tours.
- Around July 20th at Mons-La-Trivalle: Caroux Trail.
- In summer in Olargues: The Musicales du Jaur, concerts.
- Beginning of August in Olargues: Festibaloche, festival of festive music.
- In July in Prémian: Culturality festival (Animations, outdoor cinema, market, aperitif-song / fanfare, meals, concerts ...)
- August 15th in Olargues: Estivales de la Bio, organic market organized by the Civam Bio.
- End of August in Saint-Julien, Saint-Martin de l'Arçon and Olargues: music festival "Around the Quartet".
- The third weekend of September: Heritage Days on the territory and Heritage Day in Olargues (Market in the village streets, lively meals, children's workshops, concerts, conferences ...)
- October in Roquebrun (Ceps): celebration of pressing to celebrate the end of the harvest.
- The 1st weekend after All Saints Day in Olargues: Brown Festival. Exhibitors, sale of roasted chestnuts, meals, animations, etc ...
Other villages organize festivities around the Châtaigne between October and November: Saint-Martin de l'Arçon, Berlou, Saint-Etienne d'Albagnan.
- The last weekend of November in Prémian: Short Encounters in the Valley (festival of short films).
- Early December on the territory: Comic Strip Festival "Carnets de villages".
Traditionally, many villages in the Hérault organize parties during the summer period with the program concerts, musical entertainment and other festive meals, etc ...
In July: Ferrières-Poussarou (1st Saturday), Colombières-sur-Orb, Prémian, Roquebrun (last weekend)
In August: Saint-Julien, Saint-Etienne d'Albagnan, Mons-La-Trivalle (August 15th), Olargues.
Wine tours and walks of know-how
From April to November, visits are organized to local producers. Program at the Tourist Office.
All year round, the Cebenna center offers nature outings (fauna, flora, landscapes ...)
Chesnut and wine Festival
Occitan Festival Mai que Mai